On October 16, we’ve been invited to join our partner SAP to talk Big Data and how the integrated SAP HANA + Hadoop approach can solve your big data challenges. This chat will be a live Google Hangout with:
- Irfan Khan, SVP & GM SAP Global Big Data at SAP (@i_kHANA)
- Ari Zilka, CTO at Hortonworks (@ikarzali)
- Timo Elliot, Innovation Evangelist at SAP (@timoelliott)
When: Wednesday, October 16, 8am PT / 11am ET / 5pm CET
Where: Watch via the live video stream (once the event starts) and chat via Twitter #SAPChat
How to Join the Conversation
- Watch the live video stream on the SAP Community Network via Google Hangout On Air at http://scn.sap.com/welcome
- Don’t worry, you don’t need to have a Google+ account to watch the live stream. At 8am PT, simply click the above link (works with any browser) to watch and listen to the conversation.
Chat and Ask Questions
- The tweetchat is at #SAPchat. Join the conversation and tweet your comments/questions about #BigData while you watch the live video stream – using the #SAPChat hashtag.
- What’s a tweetchat? It’s a real-time “meeting” on Twitter, 140 characters at a time. Include the hashtag #SAPchat along with your comments and questions. You’ll be in the conversation! Watch the stream of tweets with any Twitter app, such as Tweetdeck, Hootsuite or Tweetchat.com.
Learn more about SAP & Hortonworks, Hadoop, Big Data, and more: