Another busy week on Hortonworks Community Connection, here is the hot content for this week (based on community activity and votes):
Top 3 articles this week: (or see the whole list here)
- Map Hive jobs to YARN queues Using a Hive hook to map jobs to YARN queues when using hive.server2.enable.doAs = false (security best practices and container pre-warming)
- Accelerating Streaming Analytics with Spark and HDF Learn how to incorporate the Apache NiFi Receiver into your Spark application
- Apache Drill (unofficial) – Introduction Quick intro to Apache Drill. Apache Drill is an open source, low-latency query engine for Hadoop
Top 5 questions last week: (Or see the latest question here)
- Remove duplicates Using Map reduce or Hive
- Running Python Scripts on data in HDFS
- How to deal with small data ?
- Executing Hive queries through oozie java action on kerberized cluster
- Connect HDP 2.4 Spark remotely failed
That’s all for this week. Please browse community.hortonworks.com and join the conversation.