It has a been a busy week on Hortonworks Community Connection, here is the hot content for this week (based on community activity and votes):
Top 3 articles this week: (or see the whole list here)
- Visualize patients’ complaints to their doctors using NiFi and Solr/Banana: Solution to a very typical problem, how to take advantage of lots of feedback and display it visually for insight. In this case take complaints streaming in and visually provide insight.
- How to semi-automate deploying dev cluster Another week in the top 3! This is a great article on creating a bash script to set up the host OS and prepare HDP installation
- Install Apache Hawq on HDP 2.3.4 Are you using Apache Hawq, the MPP elastic query engine, then this article is for you!
Top 5 questions last week: (Or see the latest question here)
- Ambari Server Cannot Add New Host
- How to access Hortonworks sandbox from another computer
- Error while loading a hive data table in pig
- I am a newbie to Big Data and Hadoop.
- Does pig uses mapreduce in backend in tezmode?
That’s all for this week. Please browse community.hortonworks.com and join the conversation.