G&A - Facilities
Location: Atlanta, GA. (Buckhead area)
Hortonworks is looking for an experienced, full-time Receptionist/Office Administrator whose polish, poise and professionalism will enable him or her to 'jump in' and take the initiative on a variety of high level, administrative tasks/projects. This person will interact with senior management, executives, sales, and support internal customer meetings and events; and should have the commensurate experience.
- Greet visitors in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Maintain onsite meeting room calendars and schedule appointments.
- Coordinate logistics of off-site and on-site meetings to include catering and audio for customer-facing events for senior management and sales.
- Responsible for keeping office and meeting rooms staged, whiteboards and equipment ready.
- Arrange travel arrangements for senior exec’s, as requested (air, ground transportation, hotel)
- Prepare meeting materials such as agendas, documents and presentations.
- Collaborate with building property management and on-site maintenance team for service /repairs/safety compliance.
- Work with HWX facility and external contractor/vendors to maintain Class A condition and readiness.
- Provide updates on employee space planning, HWX badge activation/decommission, and equipment restocking with IT assistance. Includes requisition of building access cards from building property management for new hires.
- Perform on-boarding of new hires and provide instructions on how-to setup SP+ monthly parking deck.
- Work with IT on ordering new equipment (adaptors, monitors, cords etc) for employees/office, as needed.
- Liaise with food vendor on restocking to ensure products are fresh and meets the needs of employees.
- Oversee office supply inventory, replenish as necessary.
- Perform special projects as time allows.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and familiar with GoogleDocs.
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and work effectively with numerous stakeholders with changing priorities.
- Adept at learning new tools and technologies and/or how to work around existing technology limitations. Familiarity with Mac/Apple products, audio / conferencing helpful.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Buckhead (Atlanta) GA are encouraged to apply.
All employees are required to adhere to all Hortonworks employment policies, including without limitation information security policies.
ABOUT HORTONWORKS (NASDAQ – HDP)
Hortonworks is a leading open source technology company powering the next generation of data applications. Our 100% open source platforms (HDP and HDF), powered by Apache Hadoop and Apache NiFI, provide an open and stable foundation for enterprises to build and deploy big data solutions. Hortonworks is the trusted source of information for Open Source Data projects and along with the Apache community is making the extended Hadoop ecosystem robust and easier to manage and use. Hortonworks provides unmatched technical support, training and certification programs for enterprises, systems integrators and technology vendors.
For more information, visit [www.hortonworks.com]www.hortonworks.com
Hortonworks and HDP are registered trademarks or trademarks of Hortonworks, Inc. and it's subsidiaries in the United States and other jurisdictions.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability. Hortonworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with VEVRAA and Section 503 regulations. http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
« Back to current openings
Application for employment at Hortonworks
G&A - Facilities
Thank you for considering a career at Hortonworks. Please take a minute to fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with information about how to check the status of your application.