* Drive architecture, design, and implementation of key aspects of the front end user experience for Hortonworks Dataflow products built around key Apache Software Foundation technologies such as Apache NiFi, Apache Kafka and other ecosystem projects.
* Collaborate with and contribute to the Apache project communities such as Apache Kafka and Apache NiFi and others.
* Work with product management, engineering, UX, documentation, and quality assurance teams to deliver high quality products
* Interact with partners and customers to help define roadmap and shape the technology
* Empower team members to deliver high-quality software at a fast pace
* BS or MS in Computer Science
* Proven track record of performance
* Strong computer science fundamentals. Passionate about programming.
* Tooling experience: SystemJS, npm, maven, git, Grunt, Karma, Jasmine
* Framework/Library experience: Angular, D3, jQuery
* Strong oral and written communication skills
ABOUT HORTONWORKS (NASDAQ – HDP)
Having gone public with its IPO in December 2014, Hortonworks is experiencing extraordinary growth as we deliver essential support to the burgeoning big data and IoT communities. Hortonworks is an industry leading innovator that creates, distributes and supports enterprise-ready open data platforms and modern data applications that deliver actionable intelligence from all data: data-in-motion and data-at-rest. Hortonworks is focused on driving innovation in open source communities such as Apache Hadoop, Apache NiFi, and Apache Spark. Along with our 2,100+ partners, Hortonworks provides the expertise, training, and services that allow customers to unlock transformational value for their organizations across any line of business.
For more information, visit www.hortonworks.com.
Hortonworks, Powering the Future of Data, HDP and HDF are registered trademarks or trademarks of Hortonworks, Inc. and it's subsidiaries in the United States and other jurisdictions
« Back to current openings
Thank you for considering a career at Hortonworks. Please take a minute to fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with information about how to check the status of your application.