Sales - Direct-Management
Hortonworks is looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant to support VP International Sales.
- Provide high level administrative support for VP International Sales; including managing a busy International travel schedule and prioritization of appointments. Act as a gatekeeper
- Ability to anticipate needs, plan ahead and implement accordingly
- Coordinate off site meetings in various cities and all logistics involved
- Manage all aspects of on-site meetings ensuring flawless delivery
- Provide facility and IT oversight in support of the executive team.
- Process expense reports timely and reconcile credit card statements
- Perform special projects as time allows and as required.
- At least 5-7 years of experience supporting Senior level executives, ideally within a software organization.
- Must be computer proficient, especially in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Apple/MAC hardware and software is desired.
- Must enjoy managing constantly fluctuating calendars and travel arrangements. This will require you to be on-site daily and available from time to time before and after normal business hours
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously with the ability to prioritize (and reprioritize) and work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies and/or how to maneuver to work around existing technology limitations.
- Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – including excellent grammar and spelling.
- Attention to detail.
All employees are required to adhere to all Hortonworks employment policies, including without limitation information security policies.
ABOUT HORTONWORKS (NASDAQ – HDP)
Having gone public with its IPO in December 2014, Hortonworks is experiencing extraordinary growth as we deliver essential support to the burgeoning big data and IoT communities. Hortonworks is an industry leading innovator that creates, distributes and supports enterprise-ready open data platforms and modern data applications that deliver actionable intelligence from all data: data-in-motion and data-at-rest. Hortonworks is focused on driving innovation in open source communities such as Apache Hadoop, Apache NiFi and Apache Spark. Along with our 2,100+ partners, Hortonworks provides the expertise, training, and services that allow customers to unlock transformational value for their organizations across any line of business.
For more information, visit www.hortonworks.com.
Hortonworks, Powering the Future of Data, HDP and HDF are registered trademarks or trademarks of Hortonworks, Inc. and its subsidiaries in the United States and other jurisdictions.
« Back to current openings
Application for employment at Hortonworks
Sales - Direct-Management
Thank you for considering a career at Hortonworks. Please take a minute to fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with information about how to check the status of your application.