Data and analytics are taking center stage in insurance with the potential to reshape the industry. This report brings clarity to a complex area by identifying a spectrum of analytics capabilities and how insurers’ plans and priorities relate to the different types of analytics.
Download this SMA Research Report to learn:
- What are the different types of business intelligence and analytics capabilities available to insurers?
- What are the issues and challenges related to data that insurers face?
- Which parts of the business are leveraging analytics today? In which types of new projects are insurers investing?
- How much are insurers spending (inside and outside of the IT budget) on data and analytics?
- What are insurers’ plans regarding Big Data and where do they see the most potential for future business value?