Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPO, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 243,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 42 countries.
TCS’ Active Archive empowers organizations to manage their enterprise data efficiently, in compliance with regulatory and industry requirements. This Hadoop based, cost effective and integrated solution addresses both structured and unstructured data flowing into the organization from different sources. TCS Active Archive is a high performance solution for Ingestion, Retrieving, Retaining and Managing the growing volume and variety of enterprise data. Active Archive solution offers:
- Ingestion of Structured and Unstructured Data: Process structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data through easy archival of RDBMS, flat files, Data Warehouse, Mainframes, XML, zip files, MS Office Word documents, PDF, and others including data from legacy solutions.
- Easy Access: Integration with high speed data access engines and enable BI and reporting tools to access HDP data directly.
- Broad Connectivity: Support data archival from standard RDBMS, analytical databases and packaged enterprise applications.
- Regulatory Compliance: Archive and retain data for customizable periods to address regulatory compliance needs. Additionally, leverage the solution to protect and flag legal data for impending action.
- Secure Archival: Ensure data security through Kerberos Authentication, LDAP and Active Directory integration, AES 256-bit encryption and user management modules. Mitigate any internal security threats with the auto alert feature that issues warnings for every access attempt.
- Optimized Storage: Facilitates need-based data retention and address analytics requirements using optimal storage methods that leverage Hbase, Hive and other technologies.
- Reporting Effectively: Monitor and track activities through automatic job staging, detailed reports, dashboards and audit logs.
- Information Objects: User Interface designer can create information objects on HDP and provide access to business users
- Workflows : Orchestrate job executions on HDP platform