Enter the Connected Data Fabric Architecture, a modern big data architecture that supports the growing needs of businesses. With a Connected Data Fabric Architecture, organizations can harness real-time insights from a multitude of big data types, sources, and locations. Companies gain a competitive edge by accelerating the delivery of new and actionable insights through advanced automation and intelligence to support new and emerging use cases such as IoT analytics, customer intelligence analytics, proactive fraud prediction, risk analytics, real-time analytics, and multi-dimensional views of the customer.
- New systems of insight fed by artificial intelligence, machine learning and distributed deep learning.
- Personalized experiences for 1:1 relationships with billions of customers.
- Balanced supply chains and the elimination of slack and stock-outs.
- Data defined new products and services. Many of the products of the future will be data driven or data enhanced
- Operational efficiencies throughout organizations in every industry and of every size.