The banking sector continues to be a driving force of any economy and leading banks are adapting to consumer and technological advances that are presenting a multitude of business opportunities.
Banks can now process huge amounts of data from both traditional and non-traditional sources in Hadoop giving them better insight into both their risks and opportunities. Deeper analysis and insight can improve operational margins and protect against one-time events that might cause catastrophic losses. Join Rob Toguri from EY and Vamsi Chemitiganti from Hortonworks as they discuss how banks are becoming more data-driven and predictive:
· How data is disrupting the banking sector
· Where business value is generated across the banking ecosystem
· What the roles of a banking Chief Data Officer are
· What are the requirements for data governance and compliance
· How leading banks are benefiting from this opportunity