The increasing amount of input, changes in processing and the advent of products that have been developed for data analytics make big data of utmost importance to agencies. What are their big data initiatives?
Learn how top government executives from NOAA, NASA, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency and the Army are addressing big data. Also hear from Henry Sowell, CISO and Technical Director, Federal, Hortonworks around lessons learned, challenges and solutions and a vision for the future.
Pannel experts include:
- Ed Kearns, Chief Data Officer, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Jeff Seaton, Deputy Chief Information Officer, NASA
- Andy Brooks, Chief Data Scientist, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Thomas Sasala, Director, Army Architecture Integration Center and Chief Data Officer, U.S. Army
- Henry Sowell, Chief Information Security Officer & Technical Director, Hortonworks Federal
- Alan Ford, Director, Government Systems, Teradata
- David Turner, President and CEO, Hitachi Vantara Federal
- Moderator: Luke McCormack, Host of the Federal Executive Forum