Retailers need the complete picture – a 360-degree view of the customer, the pulse on brand sentiment, personalized promotions, and an optimal shopping experience. When Hadoop is integrated with modern retail operations, it dramatically reduces the cost of capturing, ingesting and storing data. By implementing self-service analytics capabilities on top of Hadoop, you can gain drill down into customer data—instantly—to answer learn more about your customers.
Join Hortonworks and Platfora to discuss:
- How Hadoop and self-service analytics enable retailers to gain insights from valuable data across all customer touchpoints, including clickstream, web logs, POP, and social media.
- Detailed real-world use cases that optimize the online and brick and mortar shopping experience, such as:
- Omni-Channel Pathway Optimization
- Purchase Affinity Analysis
- Customer Churn Analysis
- Marketing Channel Effectiveness
- Discover how Hortonworks and Platfora Big Data Analytics help retailers analyze their brand sentiment and buyer behavior.