Community Meetups at Hadoop Summit Europe
Hadoop Summit Europe in Amsterdam is approaching fast. From Falcons to Pigs, we have a menagerie of meetups covering all things Hadoop – all with fantastic speakers. This year, we’re also delighted to expand the discussion with meetups from Splunk, SAS and Revolution Analytics.
You can sign up for any and all of the meetups below and remember these are open to everyone to attend.
Tuesday, April 1st
At the Krasnapolsky Hotel, from 5pm onwards:
- Reception and Cocktails.
- Revolution Analytics UG with Andrie de Vries – Volmer Room.
- Splunk UG with Brett Shepard – Amsterdam Room.
- SAS Analytics UG – Foyer Room.
- HBASE BOF with Subash D’Souza – Seasons room.
At the NEMO Science Museum, from 5:30pm onwards:
- Netherlands HUG with Andrew Wang, Chris Wensel and Doug Cutting.
Wednesday April 2nd
At the Beurs van Berlage – all from 8:00am – 9:30am:
- YARN Meetup with Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli – Berlagezaal Room.
- Stinger, Hive, Tez Meetup with Owen O’Malley and Sid Seth – Administratiezaal Room.
- Storm Meetup with Taylor Goetz – Vielingzaal Room.
- Pig Meetup with Alan Gates – Keurzaal Room.
Thursday April 3rd
At the Beurs van Berlage – all from 5:15pm – 6:00pm:
- Falcon Meetup with Suresh Srinivas – Administratiezaal Room.
- Ambari Meetup with Sumit Mohanty – Vielingzaal Room.
Categorized by :